Monday, June 30, 2008

Stamp Class and Quiet time.

Good morning,

Held the Bali Breeze stamp class Saturday. I think everyone had a good time. I got to visit with someone I haven't seen in a while - Hi Judy and Cheryl! And meet a new stamper - Hello Peggy! We all learned something new with the five point flower punch from Peggy, which led to more and more ideas! Amazing what one punch can do, and then add a couple more punches and the ideas were flowing! Thank you Peggy, Judy and Elizabeth for adding and sharing your ideas with punches! I have had a request for a punch class.....the brainstream is flowing!

I wanted to let you know that it may be a little quiet on my blog this week. I have a stamp project I am working on with a deadline. I have been asked to make bridal shower invites and I have to concentrate on them. I will post a sample of it soon.

Thanks for checking in with me. I will post again this week, just not sure if it will be Wednesday or Thursday.

I would also like to change some things on the blog as well, but I know that will take some time and is a future project.

Have a good week.

No comments: