Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wednesday Update

Such news I have received from Stampin' Up! that I am excited to be sharing with you.

First though, I want to thank all of you who took advantage of my limited special with the SU! retirement list. Watch for my next special for the SU! retirement list.

Stampin' Up! announced next year's Sale-A-Bration time. Last year it was just the month of February. One month, and I think it took all of us by surprise. Before that Sale-A-Bration was for two full months, January through February. This year, SU! has announced Sale-A-Bration will be from February through March 2009. Again, two full months! We don't have to scramble this year, and we can already begin to plan for it.

SU! announced yesterday their new product line. I was way off on my guess! SU! is unveiling Decor Elements. It is an extension of the Definitely Decorative line that SU! already offers. Decor Elements is a line of wall art made of vinyl used to decorate your home. The Decor Elements will be offered in images, phrases, and letters. Decorating your home will be easy.
The vinyl art is not new in the home decorating world. I have seen it pictured in home magazines stating it is a cost effective way to decorate and add an element to a room without the permanency - needing to paint over the image to start fresh.

I am excited about this aspect and I am looking forward to being able to see the new brochure SU! is going to share with the Demonstrators this week. As I learn more, I will keep you posted.

Have a good day!

No comments: