Sunday, June 29, 2008

Simple Sunday

Thanks to Stampin' up! this was a very
quick card to make. Perfect for Simple Sunday.

This is the Fresh Cuts Note Card that is a Sneak Peak special from Stampin' Up! through tomorrow June 30th. After that, these note cards and coordinating stamp set will be available in the Fall & Winter Idea Book and Catalog - available August 11th!

Stamp Set: Fresh Cuts
Classic Inks & cardstock: Soft Sky and Blue Bayou - these colors are retiring on August 10th!
Punch: Five point flower
Other: Pearl from The Pretties Kit - SU!

I stamped the large stamp in Soft Sky on Soft Sky cardstock. I then punched out the five point flower in blue Bayou. I mounted the punched flower behind the die cut white flower (it is attached to the note card) and then mounted the stamped image that I stamped on Soft Sky behind that. When I open the card, I still have the white piece to write on.

I then stamped the small Flower in Blue Bayou and cut that out. I mounted that on top of the white die cut flower. I attached the pearl (it is flat on one side) with a SU mini glue dot.
The Flower Vine was stamped in Soft Sky and the For You was stamped in Blue Bayou.

Done in a jiffy and ready to use!

I am planning a class with the Fresh Cut stamp set and note cards this August/September.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: