Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Embrace Life - 3x3


Now you know I had to do it! Left over scraps were screaming 3x3 size! Actually there is a little story that goes with this one. Yesterday's card - Embrace Life - I made two of the blossom branches. I was trying out colors on them, so I abandoned the one with the two different colors I had tried. When I was cleaning up I decided I could use my 1 1/4" punch and just punch out a part of the blossom. On another blog, Mish Mash, Michelle calls these squares "inchies". She has done some really cute things with them. Instead of using the whole image, punch part of it out. Kind of like the spotlight technique. Anyway, I used the same colors and supplies as yesterday's card post. Forgive me for not rewriting it all out. And for some reason, blogger will not allow me to cut and paste so I have to refer you to yesterday's post for the colors. It is blank inside so I can pull it out and use it for whatever occasion.
I hope you have tried making the 3x3 size with your scraps. Stampin' Up! sells the envelopes for the 3x3 size. Let me know if you need any!
Thanks for looking!

No comments: