Sunday, June 8, 2008

Simple Sunday


Good morning,

As I had predicted, I am very sore today. When I first got out of bed it looked like I was walking on egg shells!
Today, looking out of my window in my stamp room I see a couple of weeds I did not get. Interesting how when you change your perspective you can see things differently....
I will be going out to pull those few left.

Okay, for Simple Sunday...I kept the Like it a Latte set out.
What could be simpler right? Plus I had some ideas going through the brainstream.

I used scraps again. The card measures 4 3/4 x 3 1/4.
I worked with that size and used up more scraps!

I then made the 3x3 card. I am really enjoying making these because they use up scraps and are GREAT for a quick note.

Let me tell you about the whip cream on top of the mug.
I used Liquid Applique and then sprinkled Glitter on it. THEN I heated the Liquid Applique. It still puffs up AND the Glitter sticks to it. Pretty cool and adds a nice touch to it. Remember when heating the Liquid Applique - You can burn the "whip cream" and make it brown - but you are not making a meringue pie, but something to think about if you have a pie stamp..hmmm..

Stamps: Like it a Latte - retired
Inks: Regal Rose, Close to Cocoa, Going Grey
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, SU! designer series paper: Loves Me.
Accessories: Satin Ribbon
Other: Liquid Applique, Glitter, Pop dots

No comments: