Saturday, June 14, 2008

It's coming

Good morning,

Last night was family night. Usually on a Friday night I am tired from the week. It was quite a day yesterday at work that really sapped my energy. On Friday's we just spend time relaxing with no expectations, except for me. I like to surf and I could not do that last night :(
My husband bought a new computer, which was needed, and it interrupted the wireless connection. I frantically called Elizabeth and Jim for help. Jim is the computer guru that we call because he is a genius with computers! Let me share the huge difference between Jim's technique and mine on how to fix a computer. Jim actually understands the computer and the programs. He can switch screens and understand it all. It is like he is a "computer whisperer". I on the other hand try to reason with it - intimidate it to work by yelling at it and then if that doesn't work, I threaten to physically harm it by throwing it against the wall. And by that time, I may have hit it a couple of times. It's all legal! I cannot be reported to the computer police.....
I, and the computer, like Jim's technique much better. BIG THANKS to Jim and Elizabeth for their help. Elizabeth puts up with my frantic computer calls and can talk me down from harming it.

I wanted to let everyone know that I do have a post coming, but I have not had a chance to finish everything. So check back later to see Saturday Stash!

No comments: