Sunday, June 1, 2008

Simple Sunday

What a wonderful day it is outside - at least
where I am. It is sunny and warm with a light breeze. I was thrilled to be able to throw open the windows and let the yuck get out and the "ahh" in. My son is playing outside. He goes between his sandbox and the dirt pile. I am happy that he is having fun! This morning though he was not that cooperative. He did not want to enter any of the buildings I was going to.
Starting with church, then a warehouse store, then Borders - that was a short visit for me, and then Jo's. I will be posting what I purchased at Jo's - nope, no paper, no embellishments! Just wait and see!!!
Today, I wanted to make a simple card - for Simple Sunday. With it being beautiful and all, I should get some Vitamin D. Plus, my parents are coming over. My dad is going to measure for a pull out drawer under my stamp table. I have been wanting this for months as my goal is to put my cutter there and make more efficient use of my space!!! Yahoo.
Stamp set: Heartfelt Thanks, Watercolor wheel.
Colors: Pale plum, Perfect plum, Certainly Celery.
Other: Versamark Pad, White embossing powder.
Accessories: Ticket punch, black brads, white organdy ribbon.

No comments: