Friday, June 6, 2008

Embrace Life - Shimmery White Cardstock


Happy Friday everyone!

I have been fortunate to post every other day this week! I was really excited to be able to do that, and I am going to try and do that again this week. Thank you for hanging in with me and checking to see if anything has been posted. Also, you can sign up to receive e-mail updates when my blog has been updated. You will see that box in the left hand margin.

Okay. You may have seen this card around. It is the same template I used to make my brother and sister-in-law's anniversary card. Look familar now? I used the Ginger Blossoms DSP by Stampin' UP!
The cardstock colors are: Groovy Guava, Ruby Red and Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon.

Now look at the second picture. I have been playing around in photoshop and came across a contrast button. When I took it to the extreme
the shimmery white cardstock that I stamped the flower image on really showed the shimmer! Yes, I stamped the image on shimmery white cardstock. It doesn't really show up in the first picture, but it does here. I used Basic Black ink pad for the image. I then used my Stampin' Up! blender pen to pick up the ink from the ink pad and applied the color that way. The Shimmery White cardstock was nice to work with. I was able to "push" the color around easily with the blender pen.
Hey, just something else to think about when "using your stash!"

Have a good Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So purty!!! And what about the scallop edging????? From So Many Scallops or Nesties????? Inquiring minds want to know!!!