Monday, June 23, 2008

Embrace LIfe



This is a graduation card I made for my niece Megan! Yep, it is a graduation card! I was trying to CASE another card using her school colors with the Classic Stars Jumbo wheel, but the stampin' mojo was not happening for me. The brainstream was weak and I was experiencing too much frustration. So I scrapped it! Yep - into the trash can. I did not want that bad mojo on my stamp desk.

This is what I used on this card:
Stamps: Embrace Life, Quotes to live by - for the inside (it is retired).
Inks: Staz-on Black, Groovy Guava, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
SU! Blender pen
C/S: SU! Groovy Guava, Pumpkin Pie, Designer Series Paper: Bali Breeze, Shimmery White
Accessories: SU! Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon, Nestability rectangle


I used the blender pen to apply the color to the blossoms and tiny leaves.

I made a little pocket on the inside to hold the graduation check.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: