Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday Stash

Hello,


For this Saturday Stash it took me a little longer to make. My son woke up and wanted to eat and get some lovin'. On top of that, I decided to make a tutorial out of the flower punch. I am working on that this weekend - a first. I really want to try making a video, but I haven't gotten there yet.


Okay, but on subject. I had this scrapbook paper, and of course I just had to have it...but can't remember why. Maybe it was for card making. Sounds good to me.


SU!: Flower punch, 1/2" circle punch.

Circle of Friendship stamp set

Rose Red, Certain Celery Classic Ink.

White, Rose Red, Summer Sun, Certainly Celery cardstock.

I wanted to add ribbon, and I tried, but it did not look right because of the bird on the right hand side.

As far as the scrapbook paper...I cannot tell you what manufacturer makes it - I have had it cut up for a while now.

No comments: