Monday, June 9, 2008

Got Goodies!

I received an envelope of goodies from my upline
Jan - Thank you! You can see a couple samples made with the Fresh Cuts Stamp set.

What is partially hidden is a card that says "Party Time". That was perfect for a graduation party I was invited to. The inside was blank so I stamped it for the event I needed it for. Saved again!
I want to mention that on the "Party Time" card - lower left corner - the paper looks like different strips of paper were cut and layed down side by side. That is actually one piece of paper from the SU! Simply Scrappin Kit: Crew Kids Boy.


On top is a cute little booklet that can be easily made. It used the SU! Designer Series Paper: Spring Break. I will look into doing a tutorial on that - it would be my first.
There is another cute gift card holder. It says, "You're the man" - upper right corner - that would be another great tutorial. I will get working on these.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Amazing how time flies when you are having fun!

No comments: